Roche has completed soil remediation work on the property.
To more effectively conduct the environmental investigation, the Nutley site was divided into Investigative Areas (IAs). Please click on the links below to access the following documents for each of the IA's:
- REMEDIAL ACTION REPORTS (RARs) - The reports detail remedial actions undertaken during the remediation of soil on the Roche Nutley site. (The reports include text, figures and tables. There are also numerous appendices, which are available through the NJDEP public request website: http://www.nj.gov/dep/opra/)
- NJDEP APPROVAL LETTERS - The Remedial Action Approval letters confirm NJDEP review and approval of the RARs.
- RESPONSE ACTION OUTCOMES (RAOs) - Issued by a certified Licensed Site Remediation Professional, these documents certify that remediation is complete and no further action is needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the documents are large and may take time to load, depending on your bandwith. If you zoom in, you may need to scroll to the right to see the pages.
IA-1 and IA-5
- IA-2 RAR
- IA-2 NJDEP Approval
- IA-2 Former Building 30 RAR
- IA-2 Former Building 30 NJDEP Approval
- IA-2 RAO
- IA-6 RAR
- IA-6 NJDEP Approval
- IA-6 Former Building 86 RAR
- IA-6 Former Building 86 NJDEP Approval
- IA-6 RAO
- IA-9 RAR
- IA-9 NJDEP Approval
- IA-9 Former Building 73 RAR
- IA-9 Former Building 73 NJDEP Approval
- IA-9 RAO
- IA-10 South RAR
- IA-10 South NJDEP Approval
- IA-10 South RAO
- IA-10 North RAR
- IA-10 North NJDEP Approval
- IA-10 North RAO
All documents and reports submitted to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) for the environmental investigation and remediation of the former Roche Nutley site are available through NJDEP: http://www.nj.gov/dep/opra/