The former Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. site in Nutley, NJ, was sold in 2016 and is no longer operational.
THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION OF THE FORMER ROCHE NUTLEY SITE.
For questions about the ON3 DEVELOPMENT at the former Roche Nutley campus, contact Prism Capital Partners or call 973-235-3333.
Former ROCHE NUTLEY EMPLOYEES with employment-related inquiries: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR OTHER INFORMATION use the following contacts.
ROCHE U.S. PRODUCTS:
PATIENT QUESTIONS ON MEDICINES:
Patient Resource Center
650-467-0811 or 877-436-3683
ROCHE JOBS and OTHER ROCHE INQUIRIES:
NUTLEY SITE ONLY:
Roche again ranked most sustainable pharma company in Dow Jones Sustainability Indices: 11th year of recognition
For the eleventh time, Roche was recognized as the most sustainable company in the Pharmaceuticals index of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices, a ranking that acknowledges Roche's commitment to sustainability as an integral part of its business strategy. Roche performed particularly well in Marketing Practices, Environmental and Social Reporting, Operational Eco-Efficiency, Climate Strategy, and Corporate Citizenship and Philanthropy.
TRC Environmental Corporation received top national honors for environmental sustainability in the Roche Nutley Site Remediation project from the American Academy of Environmental Engineers & Scientists (AAEES).
“TRC’s outstanding dedication and focus have helped us quickly and safely propel our former site into a multi-tenant, first-in-class campus that will benefit the communities and the state of NJ for many generations to come,” noted Tom Lyon, Roche Vice President and former Nutley Site Head.
Shown at the April 24, 2019 awards ceremony in Washington, D.C., are (from left) Rebecca Hollender, TRC Director of LSRP Services; Tom Lyon, Roche Vice President and former Nutley Site Head; Chandra Patel, Roche Nutley Site Environmental Health & Safety Director; Marc Sotsky, Roche Nutley Finance Head; Dawn Pompeo, TRC Vice President and Ken Seit, TRC Vice President.
For more information, see AAEES press release.
Following is a sampling of media coverage about the sale and redevelopment of the former Roche Nutley site.
- More Growth At Ex-Hoffmann-La Roche Site In Nutley, Clifton (March 31, 2021)
- Hackensack Meridian plans to add 80,000-square-foot medical building at Clifton Roche site (Feb. 12, 2021)
- Nutley's On3 update: 200 Metro Blvd. occupied (Aug. 31, 2020)
- Japan-based pharmaceutical company to bring 1,200 employees to former Hoffmann-La Roche site (Aug. 11, 2020)
- Prism inks 300,000 sq. ft. lease at ON3 with Japanese pharmaceutical company (Aug. 11, 2020)
- Prism Capital Partners Relocates HQ to ON3’s 200 Metro Boulevard, Nutley, NJ (Feb. 14, 2020)
- Ralph Lauren Arrives In Nutley, Opens Office At Ex-Roche Site (Dec. 19, 2019)
- More than 1,000 Ralph Lauren employees begin to move into ON3 campus building in Nutley (Oct. 10, 2019)
- Work Hitting 'High Gear' At Former Roche Site In Nutley, Clifton (Sept. 16, 2019)
- New life for former Roche site in Clifton: Facility to target cancer, infectious disease (May 30, 2019)
- Hotel with rooftop dining, Manhattan skyline views planned at former Roche site in Clifton (April 29, 2019)
- Quest Diagnostics breaks ground for its largest lab at former Roche campus in Clifton (March 6, 2019)
- Large Corporate Headquarters, Dual-Branded Hotel Expected at Former Hoffmann-La Roche Campus (Feb. 5, 2019)
- Hackensack Meridian opens institute to combat multiple myeloma in Nutley (Aug. 7, 2018)
- Ex-Roche Site Booming In Nutley: Med School, Ralph Lauren (July 12, 2018)
- Quest Diagnostics project taking shape in Clifton (April 26, 2018)
- Seton Hall-Hackensack Meridian medical school can now recruit students (Feb. 15, 2018)
- Biotech firm plans move to former Roche site in Nutley (Aug. 15, 2017)
- 'Animal-Free' Leather Company Moving To Former Roche Site (Aug. 15, 2017)
- Ex-Roche campus reinvented as 'On3' science center (June 15, 2017)
- Roche to Sell 116-Acre, Nutley, NJ Campus to PB Nutclif I, LLC (July 14, 2016 news release)
Roche retains responsibility for the environmental cleanup of the former Roche Nutley site. A dedicated Roche team is working under the oversight of the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP).
SIX MONTH UPDATE
The latest Roche Report to the Community provides highlights of the Roche Nutley Environmental Remediation covering the period from Nov. 2, 2020 - May 20, 2021.
WINDSOR SEWER PLUME REMEDIATION: Details are available on the Remediation Updates page.
GROUNDWATER RAWP: On Aug. 20, 2020 the NJDEP approved implementation of remedies proposed in Roche's December 2019 Groundwater Remedial Action Work Plan (RAWP) and and supported in the May 2020 Technical Impracticability (TI) detemination.
For other remediation sumbissions/documents, see Remediation Updates.
PLEASE NOTE: All documents and reports submitted to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) for the environmental investigation and remediation of the former Roche Nutley site are also available through NJDEP at http://www.nj.gov/dep/opra/
FOR NUTLEY SITE REMEDIATION:
Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.
Marc Sotsky (Director, Nutley Finance)
150 Clove Road
8th Floor - Suite 8
Little Falls, NJ 07424
Telephone (for remediation only):
ALL ON3 DEVELOPMENT INQUIRES:
ALL FORMER EMPLOYEE INQUIRIES: